Saturday, January 3, 2009

An oddity in the Youtube algorithms

The other day I posted a video of me walking around my car pointing out just how badly it had been smashed up during a recent accident. You can check it out by clicking here or by reading the latest Adventure in Meatspace.

Now it's only got two dozen views at this point but Matt and I both noticed anomalies in the 'related videos' section.

These are all taken directly from 'related' videos.

Danielle



Ebony Shemale Flaunts Her Fresh Painted Toes! Sexy Feet!



TV Reporter Gets Feet Tickled



Backdoor lessons for erotic young strippers in sex school



how to make a super mario mushroom



Now I am not an expert in youtube video comparisons but NONE of the tags or title words match up. Not even 'of' or 'the' are in the related videos. I just don't get why the hell this happened!?

Funny though.

No comments: