Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 3 Update, somehow still on track

So the final count is 11.743 MC.

This includes 4.130 from this week which by Friday was starting to look a little bleak.

See I knocked out a huge workout Tuesday Morning before heading down to Gastonia for the big install. That went all the way until Friday which meant concurrent 12 hour days for most of the week. Luckily I had enough steam to make it Friday, Saturday and did another monster workout today.

Pretty good all things considered. I hate having to play catch up but I am definitely feeling the results if not seeing them just yet. Natalie and some family members swear I look like I am losing weight but I still don't see it.

Maybe it's the 'you see yourself everyday and it's too gradual to notice' phenomenon but who knows. I did a weigh in and clocked 240 while wearing sneakers, boxers, khaki shorts and one of the new lightweight Tshirts. I suspect all the stuff weighed at least 5 pounds which would put the actual figure around 235.

I can live with that for now. I'm starting to see a little more tone and my energy levels are miles ahead of where they were a month ago. Just in time too or that install would have flattened me like a 12g power dive into Jupiter.

Only two days of onsite work next week so perhaps I'll fare better. And maybe I shouldn't talk crap since I was doing a good bit of pacing, lifting and grunt work during the week. Maybe that counterbalanced some of the awful eating but time will surely tell.


No comments: