Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some stills I have been using for YT videos

All of these pictures were created by me, and only me and as I have posted them here they fall under the Creative Commons License, like all things here.

In short, use the shit out of them simply add a link back to this blog.

Or, and to be honest I don't really care one way or another, you can also link to my youtube channel.

Here it goes: http://www.youtube.com/user/Keippernicus


Yes, yes it is.
I will comfort thee with my rod and staff. Giggity.
This one is actually something of a wuzzle, the irony is overwhelming.
And yo mama to!
A logo I was playing with for the now defunct Brute Finesse site
One of my first attempts, pretty ugly but so shiny...
You remember this from the Pdunn Pwnage vids right?
Nintendo style, what what!

Now the final logo makes me giggle and I am in the process of turning it into a tshirt/hoodie. I'll throw up a link when I get to a point where it's ready.

The problem over at cafepress.com is that uploaded logos are really finicky when it comes to edges and gradients so its hard to find the right balance of size and clarity. Fingers crossed though, my people.

No comments: