Thursday, June 12, 2008

Almost didn't make it...

Thursday very nearly passed without a single contribution to the cause but fear not loyal reader, .85Mc have been added to the count.

Part of this stems from an unusual morning occurrence, I can only interpret this as because my MFN cell phone is going schizo on me. I set the alarm for 5:15 and struggled through two ten-minute snoozes before deciding that I felt like crap and would fore go the morning cardio.

Oddly enough a few hours later when some, COCK SUCKERS, rang the butt FSCKING doorbell and woke up alex my phone clock was running an hour slow. I thought it was weird but nat's phone was still true (same model) and later the time issue had corrected itself.

There is no explanation that I can give that doesn't leave me feeling like I don't really understand my phone and may need to take it back for the old yeller treatment but I am loathe to do so. Anyway the count stands tall at... and I hope to increase it beyond 11Mc tomorrow.

Until then, I bid you farewell...

06/12/2008, 250lbs, 9.93Mc

No comments: