Monday, March 2, 2009

look mom I'm talking on the Internet

this post will be composed entirely through the use of my USB microphone via the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 program if the punctuation or typical tabulator he seems a little bit off maybe I just need to calibrate my vocabulary a little better. Anyway I look forward to using this helpful new tool in the future to compose and assist with future blog posts. Allow me to demonstrate one of the pitfalls of using the program.

I am the very model of a modern major general of information that do to Belen the moment mineral. 

So we can see that when trying to saying the program does not handle it very well. However when speaking with my customer service voice the program seems to do a lot better and perhaps all I need is some additional training. Dear god I speak in extremely long sentences.



No comments: