Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 5 Update: Ragged patch, low point in the project so far

I know it's Monday and I never really posted a week 4 summary but here's the current count.

As of yesterday, March 8th 2009 I have completed: 19.974 MC

I cracked the 20MC barrier this morning, though it caused great distress for a number of reasons.

Here's the general outline of the events.

Woke up at 5am (FUCKING daylight savings time!!!) drove to gym. Ate toast in the car. Puked up toast in the parking lot, joyful. Tried to do my regular workout but after an hour or so I nearly fainted and puked a few more times in the family locker room.

So I left in a hurry and in my haste I left my wedding ring in the drink holder of the elliptical. Had to swing a hard U to drive back and reclaim it. Ring was found but no longer possesses the power to make me invisible to other females. Drat.

Came home, puked a few more times and tried to get back in bed. Dozed for a little bit. Phone rang, some yakoff wanted to sell me consolidated student loans. Kept phone on speaker while I threw up a few more times. Telemarketer hung up. Called in sick to work and clawed my way back into bed.

Slept til noon, tried to eat something and almost barfed it up. Managed to hold onto some prison food (bread and water) and slept again until 3pm. Got up, took shower and brushed teeth. Watched a little TV and started to feel normal again.

Later, call it 445 I decided to update the GC spreadsheet and write this post. Hopefully I will be able to function tomorrow.

No comments: